Salary great benefits
Consultant Alyss Neville
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-11 it West Midlands West Midlands GB GBP 35000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a Java enthusiast? If so then please get in touch today!
I’m working with a great client at the moment who wants a Java genius to join them on their Digital journey and help drive their technical changes.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer
As a Java Developer you'll be working in a growing team to collectively deliver functional solutions
- Help to build the future product platform
- You will have responsibility for owning and delivering on sophisticated projects
- You'll be a trusted member of the team, and you'll be empowered to move things forward.
- You may also be expected to coach more junior developers in the team, working with them to build their expertise.
- Deliver scalable server-side applications
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Java 8 / Java EE / Spring
- JSON Processing libraries
- Agile Development Methods
- Developing code using CI/CD tools
- OOP / Client-Server tech / unit tests
If this interests you and you want to build a lasting career with an exciting organisation then apply today!