.NET Team Lead
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 it Worcester Worcestershire GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
.NET Team Lead for a Software company based just outside of Worcester city centre paying up to £45,000 plus benefits.
- Line manage .Net developer resources setting clear objectives and carrying out regular reviews and annual appraisals.
- Develop .Net developer team members by identifying training areas and agreeing individual development plans.
- Assist the Development Manager with career planning to maintain a skilled resource pool and robust succession planning
- Supply skilled resource across multiple Scrum delivery teams ensuring we have the best operational delivery capability.
- Manage resource utilisation making recommendations for headcount changes where required
- Maintain a clear view of supply and pre-emptively managing supply issues.
- Ensure a professional Software Development practice.
- Ensuring industry best practices are utilised throughout the Development discipline.
- Work with all other teams and departments to ensure the goal of delivery is not artificially impaired.
- Talent managing the team to ensure we have the best people and make recommendations to reward the positive working behaviours.
- Assist with development on projects where directed by Management