Developer In Test
Salary £60,000 - £80,000 per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 it City of London London GB GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Developer in Test to join thier established but rapidly expanding Tech Practice.
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Developer in Test to join their established but rapidly expanding Tech Practice, drawing on your hybrid knowledge of Development, Test and DevOps.
- Defining a Test process and designing and delivering an automation Test framework around continuous integration using Behaviour Driven Development methods.
- Identifying defects and working with the feature team to provide fixes preventing defect leakage.
- Work with Software Engineers, Performance Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Architects and Designers as a part of the Feature Team.
- Knowledge of Test Lifecycle, Test Models, Best Practices, Test Benchmarking and Test Tools
- Preferable to have experience of working in a dynamic agile delivery environment and testing web applications.
- Technical specialist and understanding of BDD, TDD and CICD frameworks.
- An automation first Test approach with a passion for driving productivity and a focus on reducing risk.
- Knowledge across the entire Test Lifecycle including Quality Engineering, Performance Engineering, Test Data and Test Environments.
- Experience with some of the applications forming the tool sets including Selenium, Cucumber, Perfecto, Appium, Saucelabs, Blazemeter, Jenkins , CA Lisa, Jira and QC
**Should the above be of interest, please apply ASAP to receive a more detailed job specification**