Lead Solution Designer
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 it Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has 3 exciting opportunities for experienced Lead Solution Designers to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. These are permanent roles based in Cheshire.
Lead Solution Designer is responsible for high level design, low level design, code, unit tests, integrated journeys for all integrations that will be built on ODS using REST APIs.
- Hands on development skills must have Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring boot, JBOSS, JDBC, MongoDB,
- Deep understanding of software architecture
This is a portfolio created within IIT to extend bank’s capabilities to the cards business such as the following
- Integration of UK Retail into the two strategic platforms
- Creation of ODS System APIs using Java and Spring boot for Customer Journeys prioritised based on volume and complaints, PSD2/Open Banking requirements, reducing the MIPS for all read transactions hitting Mainframe
- Delivery BMB, ROLB, FullServe Re-engineering work with API Led Architecture
- Simplification of the technology estate
This role will be 30% Hands on and 70% Design.
As well as flexible working and being able to work from home 1-2 Days a week, the role will also include;
- Elements of Big Data
- The ability to move into Cloud/AWS
- Working on different Microservices