Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 it Glasgow Glasgow GB GBP 35000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent Role based in Glasgow.
As part of this team, you will provide effective Business Change and Technology transformation solutions in order to protect the bank, its customers, and its employees, as well as society at large, from the negative effects of Financial Crime. The current Programmes of work consist of a number of Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring projects, such as Mantas Correspondent Banking and Actimize SAM (Suspicious Activity Monitoring)
What will you be doing?
Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
Support the Technology lead in converting functional specifications into technical specifications for the upcoming business requirements
Perform coding and unit testing for various jurisdictions of the Mantas transaction monitoring platform
Perform development activities using JAVA / J2EE, Oracle database and Unix shell scripting technologies
Co-ordinate with various teams to setup and maintain the capacity of application infrastructure
What we’re looking for:
· Hands on experience in JAVA / J2EE and related technologies such as Core JAVA, Spring, Sprint Boot, HTML5, CSS3, Tomcat / Weblogic.
· Hands on experience in UI frameworks such as Angular, Bootstrap, React etc.
· Experience in SQL queries on database technologies such as Oracle, SQL server or similar databases
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Experience in designing user Interface mock-ups
· Experience in UI frameworks such as AngularJS, EXT JS or similar ones
· Ability to understand business requirements and develop software solutions.
· Demonstrable ability to communicate and build relationships with members of the business and technology communities