Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 it Glasgow Glasgow GB GBP 50000 58000 58000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Oracle Developer to join their growing but Established Technology practice. This is a Permanent role based in Glasgow.
Working within the Financial Crime team, you will be making use of an Oracle Developed Money Laundering detection Tool, Mantas.
What will you be doing?
- Develop Oracle SQL and PL/SQL components to build custom ETL solutions
- Perform development in Unix shell scripting as part of ETL solution build
- Convert functional specifications into technical specifications for the upcoming business requirements.
- Engage in developing, maintaining, modifying and documenting various applications specs within the project teams & comply with both policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with ORACLE team to install and configure Oracle Mantas components and scenarios.
- Perform necessary upgrades of various system components to adhere to the technology standards of the firm.
- Work with UAT testing team and RTB to provide necessary UAT and L3 support whenever required.
- Implement projects based on regulatory requirements and create detailed technical plans for production releases
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in designing ETL solutions using Oracle PL/SQL and Unix scripting
- Experience in database technologies such as SQL server, Oracle PL/SQL or similar databases
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience in ETL, OLAP, OLTP, dimension modelling techniques
- Proficient in Design and Development of Data virtualization for Reporting tools
- Experience in OBIEE dashboards and reports development
Any previous knowledge of working within Financial Crimes teams, or using similar products to Mantas, such as Actimize, Fortent, NetEconomy Etc. are desirable but not essential.