AML Technical Lead
Salary £68,000 - £78,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 it Glasgow Glasgow GB GBP 68000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This global financial organisation is looking for a high level Technical lead to work within Finncial crime and AML
You will be required to
- Lead the AML Correspondent Banking technology team.
- Manage delivery of projects to the Financial Crime users based globally.
- Perform review of solutions / components built, custom ETL solutions extending the Mantas transaction monitoring platform.
- Lead the development of applications/solutions.
- Review the end to end requirements and deliver best quality solutions / products to the business.
- Engage in requirement gathering, developing, maintaining, modifying and documenting various applications specs within the project teams & comply with Barclays policies and procedures.
- Make sure the solutions delivered are tested end to end.
- Lead the design and development of custom applications based on MANTAS/OFSAA data model
- Review case management user interface changes and Case workflow configurations
- Lead necessary upgrades of various system components to adhere to the technology standards of the firm.
- Engage with other internal teams such as Production Support, Information Security etc. as part of ongoing support and maintenance activities.
- Design and develop new dashboards and reports required for AML investigations
- Deputise for global Leads on need basis
- Strong experience in leading delivering ETL solutions and database technologies such as Oracle PL/SQL, SQL server or similar databases.
- Experience of working in Financial Services
Preferred Skills but not essential
- Exposure to MANTAS Developer’s toolkit, Scenario Manager and Scenario wizard
- Knowledge of MANTAS Data ingestion processes (both JAVA and ETL based ingestions)
- Experience in designing user Interface mock-ups & Sand Box analysis
- Experience in OBIEE dashboards and reports development
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop software solutions.
- Data analysis skills and ability to present the findings to the business users.
- Quick learner; strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to deal with numerous tasks simultaneously and with frequently changing priorities.
- Must be independent and creative in approach to problems and issues; assertive, tenacious, proactive
- Excellent MS Office skills (esp. Visio, Excel, Word) and presentation skills (PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of project scheduling, estimation and tracking