Salary £50,000 - £551,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-24 it Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 50000 551000 551000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this global financila organisation
This global Financial organisation is looking for an experience E2E designer, you will produce and support end to end design including multiple components covering Technical & Integration Design aspects through the full delivery cycle. You will also be providing ongoing consultancy and guidance to other development team members to ensure that changes are implemented consistently across teams.
• Develop and maintain at least a basic working knowledge of the various components involved and keep up to date with longer term proposals for system delivery and component product lifecycle.
• Working in a domain / squad based model taking ownership of high level designs within a specific Domain as well as sharing best practice and knowledge across Mortgages Domains
• Provide support to E2E Design lead on understanding impact on design of new demand requests
• Support Domain Lead with shaping of deliveries with the scope of their Domain and feeding into the prioritisation of the backlog within the Domain
• Able to be self-sufficient in developing complex designs across multiple component areas.
• Working with multiple component teams to ensure that the design is fit for purpose and meets the business need.
You must have
• Experience of large software projects
• Strong level of experience of IT software development and well versed with Enterprise Level Design Patterns and Practices
• Experience of End-to-end software development lifecycle
• Maintaining an in-depth understanding of relevant and up to date technical knowledge, applications and techniques.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Software development methodologies, e.g. Waterfall, Agile
• Mortgages knowledge
• Collaborate with other teams with responsibility for systems of record, UI components, etc. to ensure successful end-to-end delivery