Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus, sharesave
Location Sutton ColdfieldFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 19 March 20192019-03-19 2019-05-18 it Sutton Coldfield West Midlands GB GBP 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A technology company with ambitious growth plans is looking for a Junior/Mid Developer to join a brand-new team based in central Sutton Coldfield. This organisation is a leading supplier of infrastructure and software solutions to the UK housing sector.
You will be working within software/application development, across multiple work streams.
Essential Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of C#.net Core 2 (.net 4.x also acceptable)
- Experience with MS SQL (2012+)
- Experience with Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 6 also acceptable)
- Experience with Angular 2
- Familiarity with using ASP.NET Web API to write RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of applying SOLID Design Principles
Desired Technical Skills
- Familiarity with a NoSQL database, such as MongoDB
- Knowledge of a Microservice based design architecture
- Familiarity with API documentation tools such as Swagger
- Familiarity with Domain-Driven-Design
- Familiarity with Test-Driven-Design
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Familiarity with the Client-Server design model
Salary for the role is up to £35,000 plus bonus and share save scheme.