Application Support Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Market Leader currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Support Analyst, to join their established but rapidly expanding Tech Practice.
Dealing directly with customers who use my clients suite of Oracle applications, you'll be working closely with both the Oracle Development team and Service Desk Analysts to provide effective resolutions.
- Management and ownership of technical Faults and Requests reported to the IT Service Desk
- Manage incoming support requests covering issues or queries with Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Data Integrator, Integration Cloud Services, Oracle Cloud ERP, and BI Publisher
- Dealing directly with business users in order to clarify specific user requirements
- Resolve 1st and 2nd Line (technical) application support calls to agreed service levels
- Prioritise support calls and allocate them on that basis to the 3rd Line technical support teams if required
- Run daily system checks and alert 3rd line technical support teams as required
- Keep internal customers informed of any IT related issues that might impact their teams.
- Ensure accurate and timely feedback on submitted support requests to internal customers.
- Manage root cause analysis to eliminate recurring support issues.
- Experience of using SQL and PL/SQL, and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies, applying skills learnt to solve specific problems
- Experience of providing excellent customer service and/or administrative excellence in an IT or business environment
- Ability to use initiative and investigate technical systems in order to complete root cause analysis.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals
** Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately in order to receive a more detailed job specification**