Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 it Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in Cheshire.
Senior Java Developer
Wholesale Lending Technology is a global technology organization that face off to front, middle and back office responsible for the development and support of loan origination, capture and servicing applications. The skillsets include developers, business analysts, project managers and application management resources across the globe, and is organized into business and function aligned teams. The team highly values both business and product knowledge along with technological expertise. Our franchise is a true partnership with Trading, Sales, Middle Office, Operations, Product Control Finance and Risk– and our clients.
What will you be doing?
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are required. The role is not "coding to a spec", but rather understanding high-level business requirements and working as a team
• Though the role does not involve creating new frameworks or protocols, it may involve implementing new frameworks and messaging protocols provided by internal architecture teams
• Demonstrated project experience from inception and design to delivery
• Demonstrated architecture and system design experience
• Must be able to distil high-level business requests into concrete and actionable implementation details that meet business and industry standards
• Demonstrated professional software development experience
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and excellent communication
• Hiberate or similar ORM tool
• Experience with more than one database, preferably Hadoop
• Mongo DB
• Big Data Skills
• Springboot/ Camel