Interim Head of Development
Salary £600 - £700 per day
Location West YorkshireCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jason King
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-03-06 it West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB HX1 2PZ GBP 600 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A new role has become available for a Contract Head of Development within a leading Organisation based in West Yorkshire. The role would suit an Agile Advocate coming from a development background who has helped to implement a CI / CD function and cloud services.
About the Interim Head of Development role:
In this Interim Head of Development contract, you will oversee Software Delivery working with the organisation to identify technology to drive the business forward, drive an agile culture whilst supporting change within the organisation.
- Help the organisation adopt an Agile culture
- Support the business moving towards Cloud Services with AWS/Azure
- Implement CI/CD across the development function
- Support and offer technical advice to senior development team
- Identify and implement technology to drive the business forward
- Establish yourself quickly as a thought leader
Ideally you will have come from a Development background and offer advice to Senior Developers (C#.NET / Java / PHP etc)
Experience of moving organisations to a cloud-based technologies.
Experience of building a CI/CD model
Experience of taking an organisation from a Waterfall to Agile culture
TDD/BDD team experience
This will be a 6-month initial contract with possibilities of extensions. If this sounds like the right role for you please don’t hesitate to get in touch.