MS SQL Server Analyst Developer
Salary £45,000 - £58,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 it Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 45000 58000 58000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced MS SQL Server Analyst Developer to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Cheshire
The main purpose of the Data Services is to produce high quality data for Business As Usual (BAU) and ad-hoc solutions for a number of stakeholders, primarily Credit Risk.
The data produced is utilised for internal management information, e.g. Credit Committees and also for provision to external regulators
What will you be doing?
• Provide key stakeholders with high quality global credit risk data ensuring that tight delivery times are met and the data is of a high quality through strong process controls, data quality reviews and an in depth knowledge of source systems and end user requirements.
• Ensure that accurate, relevant and timely responses are provided to ad-hoc requests from all levels of the business.
• Support BAU processes using numerous technologies. Proactively identify and address data issues to ensure that data is accurately and consistently provided within given timescales.
• Drive forward continual improvement of BAU processes by identifying areas for improvement, raising awareness with key stakeholders. Engage with stakeholder to develop and implement solutions that are fit for purpose.
• Provide support to projects to ensure that Data Services is represented, take ownership of actions that are forthcoming and meet the deadlines that are set.
What we’re looking for:
• MS SQL Server SQL (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
• Understanding of ETL procedures
• Hadoop, Hive
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Oracle SQL
• Teradata SQL