Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Solihull West Midlands GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working with a large UK based global client who now require a Senior Scrum Master to grow and support a transforming IT team
The Scrum Master will facilitate one of the Global teams within a recently well-defined software development life cycle process. This would include processing definition, Agile Scrum based Software development, cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements trace-ability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking. This position also defines the metrics to be used to track process improvement in SAFe.
- SAFe and Agile technical project management of multiple software releases
- Work across multiple technical teams to develop solutions
- Organise and execute software team training, mentoring, SAFe and Agile Sprint Ceremonies.
- Support Continuous builds and integration environment
- Train the team on SAFe and Agile best practices including Create and manage work item tracking in TFS, tracking features, PBI, tasks and raising and escalating impediments as needed.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agreements and relationships.