UX Researcher / Designer - Reading
Salary £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Kriston Rose
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 it Reading Berkshire GB GBP 25000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client is looking for a talented UX Researcher / Designer. This is a permanent opportunity commutable from Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Farnborough.
UX Researcher / Designer
Would you potentially be open to a change in work? My client are a Digital Technology provider based in Central Wokingham who are on the lookout for a Talented UX Researcher / Designer.
This would be an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to add value when it comes to User Experience.
As a UX Researcher you will be creating user flows and wireframes on current and future products.
You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology alongside the Designers and work with a team that are continually improving not just the products they are working on, but also their methods and ways of working.
Key responsibilities of the User Experience Researcher:
- Using Sketch and external libraries to produce best practice UX
- Maintaining a UX Design system of elements, components and pages
- Design user journeys in screen flows and invision
- Work with the BA to assist in translating UX requirements to front end developer team
- Assist in proposing, designing and conducting UX Research
- Use a wide array of methods to undertake research such as; Questionnaires, Data analysis, qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Assist with growing out the User Experience Research team and community within the business
- Report results and present / communicate findings from your research internally to the business
- Work with other teams to implement research findings
As a UX Designer Researcher you will be responsible for creating customer journeys to optimise and improve conversion rates and ultimately drive business performance.
If you have previous experience using Sketch and external libraries to produce best practices and thrive in a fast paced enviorment then get in touch to learn more.
This is a permanent opportunity willing to pay a salary range up to £45,000 + Benefits all depending on experience.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an updated CV and contact Kris Rose on 0121 260 2581.