Senior PHP Developer
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 it Solihull West Midlands GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Senior PHP Developer A very exciting digital company based in Solihull is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join the team. A massive project is happening this year which will help grow the team further, later in the year.
Skills / Expertise
- 4 years or more experience, with significant percentage at an agency or similar environment
- Analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills along with related technical skills, and a history of successfully operating as part of a team that organises, plans, and executes large-scale projects or assignments from vision to implementation.
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Broad conceptual knowledge of technologies and methodologies in server / client applications
- Capable of planning and executing complex systems such as booking engines & ecommerce sites
- Strong experience using industry standard development processes such as TDD & BDD
- Advanced experience of Git, including CLI usage, as well as associated methodologies such as git flow, pull requests & peer-reviews.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and frameworks (Laravel in particular)
- Experience of MVC principles, repository patterns & similar patterns
- Server and infrastructure experience – knowledge of Azure or AWS tooling
- Experience of using and creating RESTful architecture and external APIs
- Experience with unit testing & automated testing frameworks
- Advanced experience of setting up, creating and using build tooling in a CI / CD work flow
- Experience with system orchestration & administration tools (puppet / chef)
- Experience of containerisation tools such as Docker
Salary for the position is ideally £40-45,000 but they can be flexible over that plus benefits.
Please apply for more information on this vacancy or any others similar to this.