Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 legal Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for Experienced Java Developers to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. These are permanent roles based in Cheshire
• Lead Mobile and Mobile Integration Engineer for Mobile Banking products and services.
• Mange the Configuration of the Mobile Banking Gateway and other components
• To become an acknowledged expert in their technical field with significant experience of the techniques and tools being used across the development lifecycle.
• To work across multiple phases of software development within a project as team leader or dealing with the most technically challenging assignments. This includes:
• Coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate Providing technical support to programme/project managers and coaching to less experienced staff.
• Building an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, development tools and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organisation area within the team
• Establishing and maintaining agreed standards applicable to the work undertaken and ensuring that these, and other mandatory standards and architectures, are adhered to.
• Strong experience Java programming experience with industry certification
• Experience of Spring/Hibernate
• Educated to degree level to be able to meet the intellectual demands of the job, or can demonstrate equivalent experience.
• Must have experience of working in an IT project environment and an understanding of IT and business strategies, strong experience. Experience gained from outside the Bank can be very valuable particularly large organisations and/or suppliers or manufacturers.
• A strong awareness is required of current IT development and live systems, architectures, strategies and IT trends.
• A logical, analytical approach to problem solving and close attention to detail.
• Knowledge and experience of Configuration Management
• Knowledge and experience of GIT/Stash/Gradle/Nexus/Sonar Cube/Jenkins/Shell Scripting is a nice to have