.NET Developer/Team Lead
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 it City of London London GB GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Solutions provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer and/or .NET Team Lead to join their established but rapidly expanding Tech Practice.
They are particularly looking for a candidate who is experienced at the state of more modern software engineering stacks, technologies, and techniques and can produce good quality code with high efficiency and minimum bugs.
• Good understanding of software development process and principles
• Experienced in working in a fast paced team in Agile environment
• Passionate about new technologies and developing skills and abilities
• Extensive experience of development using C# / ASP.Net / MVC
• Database – experience of any relational database system is required along with a good understanding of ORM.
• Experience of Web API, REST
• Experience of LINQ, Entity Framework
• A keenness to learn micro service based architecture, RabbitMQ, front end frameworks like Angular and React and mobile development using Xamarin and React Native
• Typescript / Angular / React / React Native
• .Net Core
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**