Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 it Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global Financial organisation
As the Senior Software Developer will work as part of the team which undertakes development, test environment support and implementation work
- You will be accountable to the Lead for the development of assigned software components within a project:
- executing scripts to deploy GPP and GPP setup in test environments,
- apply GPP setup
- investigate issues with GPP encountered during testing, and agreed delivery timetable is met.
- You will maintain your expertise in the GPP technology stack and in the associated development tools and techniques.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the applications for which they have ongoing development responsibility.
- The GPP technology stack includes UNIX, MQ, PL/SQL, Oracle, UNIX scripting and basic MQ.
- You will also contribute to the continuous improvement of the development and implementation process by identifying and implementing efficiency and quality improvements
- GPP Technology UNIX, MQ, PL/SQL, Oracle, UNIX scripting and basic MQ and development skill is a must for this position.
- Aware about the technical nuances product such as:
- functional configuration setup
- technical configuration like message partners
- payment flow areas etc. must be well versed
- familiar with the database ER model of the GPP product.
- Thorough knowledge of C++ technology and Oracle PL/SQL
- MQ, UNIX scripting