Lead Java Developer
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 it Worcester Worcestershire GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Lead Java Developer Worcester £50,000
A large technology company based in Worcester is looking for a Lead Java Developer to join the ever-growing team. You will be working closely with Principal Developers to deliver technical solutions which enhance the market position.
As a Lead Developer you will be continually aware of emerging market trends and propose and implement new technologies and industry standard techniques and work collaboratively with internal and external customers to provide a leading software development service.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of developing using Java
- Problem solving and deep analysis skills including ability to diagnose performance issues.
- Be able to convert requirements specified at either a business or technical level into successful implementation, through analysis / design skills.
- Experience of Design Patterns, Enterprise Service Bus, Rest, SOAP,SOA,TDD ,XP, CI
- Agile delivery skills – for example Scrum / Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework.
Salary for this exciting vacancy is up to £50,000 plus an excellent bonus and benefits. Please apply or contact me directly for more information