Salary £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a great opportunity for An iOS Developer
As an iOS Developer, you will be part of a team working on Mobile Payments applications. You will build new and update old features, working collaboratively alongside Solution architects, UI/UX designers, and Proposition Managers.
- Accountable for end-to-end system technical designs to understand impact on applications / products within domain.
- Control changes to end-to-end system designs to determine impact on applications / products within domain.
- Review and understand component designs to build knowledge and understand how these fit within an end-to-end system design.
- Collaborate and communicate with other developers to build efficient technical solutions.
Recognised as an expert in following:
iOS application development
Xcode unit testing
Swift & Objective-C
- Proven ability of working in an agile team following Scrum methodology
- Proven track record of successfully using different software development methodologies TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of application security principals, cryptography and secure coding techniques.
- Knowledge of Devops tools - Jenkins, Nexus, etc