Service Manager (technical)
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-06it UK Robert Walters
This is an amazing opportunity for an service manager to work within this Global organisation
This position is for a Service Manager to workk across the Digital Portfolio to manage environment requirements, schedule environments, manage new build activities, co-ordinate integrations, deploy releases, and resolve environments defects within the non-production environment estate across all environments.
- Manage and co-ordinate project environment requirements
- Co-ordinate environment bookings
- Manage new build, integrations and technical pipe cleaning
- Follow Environments release processes to perform any Release related duties.
- Setting up Release calendars for projects for shared infrastructures
- Attend Environments defects from JIRA/QC raised by testing team within the agreed SLA.
- Validate Environments defects by checking Logs extracted from self-service links/accessing servers and by using appropriate Environments documentations
- Triage Environment issues by organising conference calls with testing team and resolving team and followed by getting Resolution of Environments defects
- Experience of JEE Application Service (WAS, JBOSS EAP)
- Knowledge of IBM Websphere and experience with Java applications
- Knowledge of release tools like Nolio, Jenkins ,Bladelogic etc
- Knowledge of virtulisation, Paas/Cloud hosting and deployment options (OpenStack, Open Shift, Docker, AWS)