Senior Developement Manager (Contract)
Location West YorkshireCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jason King
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-14 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A new role has become available for a Senior Development Manager on a contract basis within a leading Organisation based in West Yorkshire. The role would suit an Agile Advocate coming from a development background who has helped to implement a CI / CD function and cloud services.
About the Senior Development Manager role:
In this Senior Development Manager contract, you will oversee Software Delivery working with the organisation to identify technology to drive the business forward, drive an agile culture whilst supporting change within the organisation
- Help the organisation adopt an Agile culture
- Support the business moving towards Cloud Services with AWS/Azure
- Implement CI/CD across the development function
- Support and offer technical advice to senior development team
- Identify and implement technology to drive the business forward
- Establish yourself quickly as a thought leader
Ideally you will have come from a Development background and offer advice to Senior Developers (C#.NET / Java / PHP etc)
Experience of moving organisations to a cloud-based technologies.
Experience of building a CI/CD model
Experience of taking an organisation from a Waterfall to Agile culture
TDD/BDD team experience
This will be a 6-month initial contract with possibilities of extensions. If this sounds like the right role for you please don’t hesitate to get in touch.