Salary £50,000 - £556,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Application Developer to join an outstanding global financial organisation
As an application developer working within the Wholesale Lending team you will provide technological solutions for the global Primary Credit, Loan, CMBS, ABS and MTN origination businesses. You will be working with developers, business analysts and project managers globally to deliver major core platform implementations.
- Development of Bond and Loan origination applications using a modern service oriented architecture that is compliant with our security standards.
- Adoption and extension of continuous integration efforts and alignment to broader initiatives within the business
- Support and problem diagnosis for production issues as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in computing or scientific/numeric discipline.
- Extensive professional software development experience.
- Experience on a team using Agile project management
- Ability to understand the business context and translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Knowledge of some of all of the following technologies: ReactJS, jQuery, Kendo UI, KnockoutJS, Grunt/Gulp, Jasmine, JSHint, LESS, Bootstrap, Spring, Hibernate, Team City, Sonar, GIT.
- Understanding of the investment banking business, Credit product knowledge, bond or loan syndication knowledge and an understanding of the lifecycle of trades.
- Good experience with automated unit testing and TDD