Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + 10% BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 it UK
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced C++ Developer to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
- Maintenance and development of platforms, ensuring standards are met, with a strong emphasis on delivering reliable, performant code.
- Co-ordination with the wider team to ensure front to back deliveries are managed and delivered on time and within budget.
- C++: Must have experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Windows using Visual Studio, however, exceptional C++ Linux programmers looking to gain Windows experience will be considered.
- Experience of source code repository systems and multi-branched development.
- Must have worked on multi-tier service oriented enterprise systems using messaging for inter service communication and request/response/broadcast to the GUI.
- XML : XML Document Processing, XSD, XSLT
- Oracle Database Development: PL/SQL, ability to write stored procedures, triggers, Toad.
- Middleware: Experience of using middleware messaging components such as Tibco, Talarian, Solace or MQ.
- C++: Linux development experience / C++: Boost / C++: Unit Testing & Mock Objects
- Any experience with other programming languages (C++, Java, Python)
**Should the above be of interest please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**