Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 06 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced C# developer to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
The successful candidate will join the team as a C#/.Net developer and contribute to the design and development of various innovative platforms used for booking and processing trades, regulatory reporting and reconciliations amongst other activities to track risk and P&L.
- Develop new and update existing User Interfaces using C#/.Net
- Work closely with global team of developers for the entire SDLC
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive "can-do" attitude
- Strong C#/.Net knowledge
- HTML5 and Angular
- Experience working with messaging/middleware technologies (e.g. Solace, Tibco RV, Tibco EMS, MQ)
- SQL and Relational database experience (e.g. Oracle or SQL Server)
- Automated Testing, Agile Development, Devops