Digital Test Data Manager
Salary £50,000 - £53,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Blue Chip organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Test Data Manager to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
- UK lead for Digital Test Data Deliveries
- Digital data domain specialist who will implement strategic improvements for the management and availability of test data for digital and influence senior stakeholders to ensure data is treated as a core asset
- Accountable for defining, agreeing and rolling out Digital test data management roadmap and managing successful digital deliveries across transaction cycles and legal entities
- Ensure all services delivered meet the control, service and solutions frameworks of the data team and are in accordance with the defined service operating model
- Work with data leadership team on the formulation and roll-out of a strategic data solutions framework for the data services offered by the team which will facilitate customer self-serve.
- Experience with Automation tools, frameworks and methodologies (Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Load Runner, RIT), etc.
- Experience of the complexities of data flow
- Experience delivering data augmentation solutions demonstrating strong analysis skills and understanding of regular expressions, use of functions/sub-programmes etc.
- Knowledge of programming language/scripting beneficial: SQL, PL/SQL, Perl, Python, Java, UNIX Shell Scripting to support File Management, etc.