Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + 10% BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 it UK
A Global Blue Chip organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Kibana Developer to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
- Work as an internal consultant interrogating and analysing data to create dashboards for both users and big screens
- Drive design of new Features and participate in architecture discussions.
- Provide expertise in Kibana features, search, dashboards, machine learning, canvas and any new Kibana features.
- Contribute your part in the agile delivery, automated testing and ITIL
- Technical expertise in data models and databases in a big data analyst /science role – used to interrogate large sets of data arriving in real time and batch from different origins as DB’s, data lake, logs, metrics etc.
- Experience in providing expertise to other teams in the data analytic subject and creations of data dashboards and reports – incl Detect trends in data and report anomalies.
- Be able to reverse-engineer charts from legacy systems and create data models for new visualisation systems (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana).
- Knowledge of front end development ( UI/UX).
- Some understanding of any modern front-end MVC frameworks
- Understanding complex data concepts and effectively employ different database design techniques
- Understanding of Design Patterns, their intent and how to apply them to software design.
- Experience using version control with GIT and developing as part of a team utilising pull request methodology
- Experience setting up monitoring and scaling infrastructure in Cloud
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Understanding the concepts and approaches to unit, integration and system testing and experience in appropriate frameworks to achieve these
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**