Senior Associate - Index Management & Development
Salary £45,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 it UK
Senior Associate – Index Management The City, London £45,000 – 80,000 + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated self-starter to make a large contribution to the continued growth and success of major financial organisation. Since its launch in 2015 this organisation has successfully established itself as an index solution provider to investment banks, asset managers and ETF issuers across the APAC region and we are now expanding our footprint to London.
Based in London, you will be responsible for the overall index development and management responsibilities for our European operation, with high-touch exposure to key clients across the Europe.
The primary purpose of the role is to successfully on-board and manage indices calculated and developed with a view to grow and expand the operation further.
- Domain leadership in index management and development
- Onboarding and management of new indices across strategies and themes
- Work closely with clients to onboard new indices
- Harmonious management of indices, setting a new standard in best practice
- Development in line with regulatory protocols for EU BMR compliance
1. Index Management
- Successful oversight, management and delivery of new indices
- Regular client engagement and outreach across Europe in collaboration with international sales
- Establish harmonious operation in congruence with Singapore HQ
- Index administration in line with EU BMR regulation
2. Index development
- Ensure that all indices adhere to global regulatory standards
- Development of indices in congruence with industry best practice standards
- Engage with clients regularly as a source of idea-generation
- Engagement with Singapore-based R+D team to support growth of proprietary indices
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, mathematics or Engineering, CFA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Index management, research or product development with an index provider or investment bank
- Strong command of various index strategies and corporate actions treatment
- Coding in Python or Java advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Adaptable to rapid change
Apply to this position for more information or contact me directly.