Full Stack Developer
Salary £450 - £600 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-11-22 it UK
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Full Stack Developer to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a contract role lasting between 6-18 Months.
Our day to day responsibilities include the ownership of the full software delivery life-cycle for a number of new and existing solution modules, including:
• Planning and estimation (Agile). Working with SMEs to prepare stories for development.
• Software Design and Development
• Automated functional and regression testing
• Continuous integration and delivery implementation
• Release management and execution
• Production monitoring and logging implementation and maintenance
• Maintenance of analytics jobs and the supporting ETL processes
• General platform support and maintenance
You will be in consideration if you have experience building web applications (ReactJS, Redux, ES6, WebPack, HTML5, CSS3, Jest, Enzyme) that integrate with services; a strong understanding of software development principles including functional and/or object orientated programming skills and can use the tooling familiar to modern software development (we use JIRA, GIT, Jenkins Pipeline, Cloud Foundry, SpringBoot, Fitnesse and Selenium).
If this might be of interest, please don't hesitate to get in contact for more information.