Salary £32,000 - £42,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for multiple Developers interested in learning Java to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. These are Permanent roles based in Cheshire
· To contribute to the software development of the API Content, across the detailed design, build and unit test phases of the lifecycle.
· To maintain a technical understanding of the end to end design and the Integration into the API Providers, providing support for technical queries, live incidents and problems.
· To ensure that the technical integrity and quality of the API Platforms are maintained across their lifetime, contributing to the development of any technical changes being proposed.
· To build knowledge of how technical strategies are defined to provide business solutions.
Software development consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
· Software development (Java, .Net, C# or Perl experience, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Config)
· End-to-end software development lifecycle
· Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
· Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques, services within IT
· DevOps (Stash, Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence, Sonarqube, Openshift and CHEF)