Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 10 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity for an iOS Developer to work for this global financial organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an iOS developer. Due to the market, leading success of this organisations mobile channel including industry leading products they are looking for developers to join our rapidly growing iOS Development team.
- You will work within our existing team working on end to end system designs and development across mobile applications
- This will involve both business as usual projects and exciting R&D/Innovation initiatives using Java, Swift and Objective C.
- You won’t be alone, you’ll be working collaboratively with a likeminded team of Solution architects, UI/UX designers, and fellow developers in an environment dedicated to absolutely smashing the mobile banking market.
- Working as a mobile developer within iOS
- iOS application development with;
- Objective C, Swift
- Exposure to continuous deployment eg Gradle or Jenkins
- Ability to test own code and perform unit testing
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile team following Scrum methods
- Proven track record working to modern development methods such as TDD or BDD
- Ability to assist in the technical roadmap and architecture of Barclays mobile solutions
- Additional skills in languages including C, C++, Scala, Java, Python or Ruby