Lead Java Engineer
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 09 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for numerous Experienced Lead Java Engineers to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. These are permanent roles based in Cheshire
• Lead Mobile and Mobile Integration Engineer for Mobile Banking products and services working on the BMB Gateway team..
• Mange the Configuration of the Mobile Banking Gateway and other components
• To become an acknowledged expert in their technical field with significant experience of the techniques and tools being used across the development lifecycle.
• To work across multiple phases of software development within a project as team leader or dealing with the most technically challenging assignments. This includes:
• Coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate Providing technical support to programme/project managers and coaching to less experienced staff.
• Building an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, development tools and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organisation area within the team
• Establishing and maintaining agreed standards applicable to the work undertaken and ensuring that these, and other mandatory standards and architectures, are adhered to.
• Strong experience Java programming experience with industry certification
• Experience of Spring/Hibernate
• Educated to degree level to be able to meet the intellectual demands of the job, or can demonstrate equivalent experience.
• Must have experience of working in an IT project environment and an understanding of IT and business strategies, strong experience.
• A strong awareness is required of current IT development and live systems, architectures, strategies and IT trends.
• A logical, analytical approach to problem solving and close attention to detail.
• Knowledge and experience of Configuration Management
• Knowledge and experience of GIT/Stash/Gradle/Nexus/Sonar Cube/Jenkins/Shell Scripting is a nice to have