Senior JAVA Developer
Salary £500 - £550 per day
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-11-03 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced JAVA Developer to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice. This will be an initial 9 Month contract with a further long term extension.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Highly proficient Java developer with Spring/Springboot experience.
- Experience building REST APIs and ideally modern security mechanisms such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- Experience with Oracle and/or DB2 Databases
- Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases and working in an environment that emphasizes the use of continuous integration and high software quality.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and JIRA as well as a working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- A deep understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- This person would provide expert technical guidance to the team and should have the necessary interpersonal skills to relate well with business users and quickly learn the business domain
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job Specification**