Software Engineer - fraud
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This Global Financial organisation are lookimg for an exoereiced Software engineer
An amazing opportunity has become available for a Software Engineer. You will be responsible for the delivery of features and capabilities in the Global Fraud Case Management and Disputes API Platform. Using cutting edge technologies, integration techniques and architectural patterns you will be part of the team developing the platform to manage the processing of fraud cases.
- Contributing to the architecture and design of the platform.
- Integrating the platform into various products, such as retail bank accounts, debit cards, credit cards, mortgages, loans and merchant acquiring.
- Building the platform for preventing and detecting fraud.
- Facilitating and supporting VP Lead Software Engineers to produce positive business outcomes,
- Strong Java software engineering background.
- Experience building complex software systems and providing technical leadership.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (1st or 2:1 honours) in computer science/mathematics/physics/engineering, or strong experience in complex platform-centric software development.
- Experience in building platforms of micro services and public RESTful APIs
- Experience with JDK 8/9/10, SpringBoot, Kafka, Cucumber, Gradle, Docker
- Knowledge of building business-critical high-performance (20 milliseconds response times) OLTP systems with 5 nines availability
- Knowledge of building resilient and self-healing service-oriented architectures