Integration Consultant (SAP MII Development)
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 01 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We’re looking for a SAP MII Developer who has a great deal of development experience
This person will need to integrate the likes of MII to Wonderware Historian and System Platform and experience with implementing and configuring SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII up to and including V15.1) and Manufacturing Execution system. (MES). Also exposure to manufacturing functionality with SAP such as Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM) and Quality Maintenance (QM) would is desirable.
You will be gaining requirements and working through the full lifecycle to ‘live’, testing etc and will also be expected to be involved in scoping projects and helping teams understand the best integration solutions. You could be working on updates or amending functionality for example. Requirements could come from any parts of the business or IT function.
Development experience and not support experience and experience of MII up to and including V15.1. Lifecycle development with ERP systems is important as well as the relevant technical skills such as:
- Experience as an SAP MII Developer
- Proficiency in Netweaver administration and key features of ME
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP, JAVA and PHP development
- Knowledge of Java Scripts, XML, SLT and SAP UI technology and interfacing with SAP ERP required
- Sound understanding of Plant Landscape, SAP ME Application Infrastructure, and SAP MII are required
- Familiar with SQL Server
- Experience of MII integration to Wonderware Historian and System Platform.
- Experience in at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations including all phases (project planning, business blueprinting, gap analysis, system design, configuration, testing, training, and go live support)
For more information on this role or similar please apply or contact directly