Lead Development Manager
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + car + bonus
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 21 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Lead Development Manager – Coventry £65,000 - £75,000 + £6k Car allowance + 10% bonus
A multinational organisation is looking for a Lead Development Manager to the development function based out of their Coventry office. As the Lead Development Manager you would be responsible for around 30-40 heads.
As a Lead Development Manager you would be expected to run the designated teams through best practise, strategy and methodologies.
- Working with senior stakeholders to solve business problems and address strategic improvement opportunities primarily through IT- enabled change.
- Ownership and management of the Business Delivery Change Portfolio; ensuring effective progress tracking, clarity on overall risk and escalation of delivery issues.
- Defining and documenting frameworks, processes and standards in relation to business analysis, project management, project design, release management and testing.
- Proven ability in leading, managing and growing development teams, developing good practices and driving continuous improvement in performance
- Experience of enterprise level open source and Microsoft frameworks Good hands on experience of using continuous delivery technologies, tools and methods, e.g. Jenkins, Github
- Understanding of agile development principles and the application and execution within an e-commerce environment
- Ensure that structured and auditable functional unit testing is carried out on all developments.
- Knowledge of design and architecture concepts including micro services, AWS, Azure and ESB approaches and an ability to apply knowledge within the development cycle.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including: BDD, TDD, continuous delivery and integration, full automation.
Please apply for more information or contact me directly.