Senior C++ Developer
Salary £55,000 - £68,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 19 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Senior C++ Developer to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent Role based in Glasgow.
- Maintenance and development of the TPE platforms, ensuring standards are met, with a strong emphasis on delivering reliable, performant code.
- Co-ordination with the wider TPE team to ensure front to back deliveries are managed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Leadership of a Glasgow based TPE development team.
- C++: Must have experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Windows using Visual Studio, however, exceptional C++ Linux programmers looking to gain Windows experience will be considered.
- Experience of source code repository systems and multi-branched development.
- Must have worked on multi-tier service oriented enterprise systems using messaging for inter service communication and request/response/broadcast to the GUI.
- XML : XML Document Processing, XSD, XSLT
- Oracle Database Development: PL/SQL, ability to write stored procedures, triggers, Toad.
- Middleware: Experience of using middleware messaging components such as Tibco, Talarian, Solace or MQ.
- C++: Linux development experience / C++: Boost / C++: Unit Testing & Mock Objects
- Any experience with other programming languages (C++, Java, Python)
- An understanding of FX derivatives products and trading flows (e.g. clearing, e-trading STP).