Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An Industry Leading Solutions provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced JAVA Developer to join their established but rapidly growing Technology Practice.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be working on a large web application which supports a number of key functions of the business and is expanding to automate and streamline various other business departments over the coming years.
Typical work activities include:
- Working across the full development lifecycle and covering development, system improvements and application support
- Designing and developing web services
- Interpreting software needs and developing concept and final solutions to meet their objectives.
- Strong core Java skills.
- Experience in the development and design of web applications in a JEE environment.
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring, HTML.
- Exposure to database technologies, ideally Oracle.
- Experience developing SOAP/REST-based applications.
- Knowledge of unit testing using JUnit/TestNG and mocking frameworks.
- Experience using modern version control software (such as Mercurial or Git).
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**