Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 18 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Leading Service Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Python Developer to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working across the full development lifecycle and covering Application Support, Development and System Improvements
- Working in an Agile environment using Scrum methodology
- Designing and developing Web Services
- Interpreting software needs and developing concept and final solutions to meet their objectives
- Presenting ideas and concepts to the Software Manager and the development team
- Ensuring quality delivery of software including creating documentation and completing testing and code reviews where needed.
- Experience with Python and the Django framework.
- Exposure to Database technologies, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience developing a single page application using AJAX and JSON.
- Linux Sysadmin skills
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Configuration Control and change management systems (e.g. Jenkins, Mercurial, Jira).
- Experience of Agile development using Scrum methodology.
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**