Salary £45,000 - £58,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for Experienced .Net Developers to join their growing but established Technology Practice. There are currently multiple permanent roles, based in Bristol.
• As a senior member of the engineering community lead how we build software within the teams
• Ensure that software is built in a way which is consistent with - and exploits where possible - the collective frameworks
• Mentor and develop software engineers
• Establish, maintain and leverage effective working relationships with all areas
• Relentless focus on delivering business value through sound software engineering methods and principles.
Specific skills or knowledge details
• Strong Software Engineering background and deep knowledge of agile development practices, TDD/BDD, automated builds, continuous integration, code quality metrics etc.
• Knowledge of DevOps such as Selenium, Urban Code and experience of TFS/GIT repositiories would be an advantage
• Experience across the entire SDLC from inception, through build to production
• Agile working methods – sprint delivery, continuous integration, continuous delivery