Junior Developer – up to £30,000 + bonus
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus, pension, sharesave scheme
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Junior Software Developers – up to £30,000 plus bonus A very exciting technology company based in Milton Keynes is looking for several Software Developers. They are looking for different levels of experience from Junior Developers.
This role requires hands-on software development to develop and support this organisations Applications. A good knowledge of development techniques and methodologies is essential and your primary focus will be working on the development of a new greenfield cloud hosted application.
• Strong knowledge of C#.net (Minimum .net 4.6, Desired .net Core)
• Experience with MS SQL (2012+)
• Familiarity with using ASP.NET Web API to write RESTful APIs
• Experience with an MVC framework
• Knowledge of a microservice based design architecture
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Knowledge of applying SOLID Design Principles
This is an exciting time to join because of the company growth and not many organisations can beat here for new technologies. The benefits also include performance related bonus and a share save scheme as well as pension and dedicated training.