Salary £55,000 - £85,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for multiple Developers to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. These will be Permanent roles based in Glasgow
We currently have multiple roles available for Developers of any language with strong Coding skills
We are looking for a developer who is good at analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications. He/she will interact directly with the users and with other technologists across the firm.
- Server/UI side development.
- Working with project team and business to understand the requirements, doing the analysis and coming up with project plan.
- Participate in the implementation of the project
- Developing functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function.
- Continuously improving the quality of our systems and code base via best practices including code reviews
- Experience in the one of the following languages: Java, C, C++, .Net or Similar
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Programming and familiarity with Design Patterns
- Hands on experience multithreaded systems
- Experience of iterative / agile development practices
- Exposure to working in a global delivery team - Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels
- Agile development practice