Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for multiple Developers to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. These are Permanent roles based in Cheshire
As a Software Developer, you’ll be delivering Software development and design, working with Operations to review reporting requirements and gathering any new report requirements.
- Software development and design
- Understanding high-level business requirements and working as a team (with guidance) to craft solutions to meet those business needs.
- This position may involve implementing new frameworks and messaging protocols provided by internal architecture teams or market standards bodies.
- Delegate development work to onshore and offshore development teams.
- Analysis of problems and solution delivery
Demonstrated professional software development experience
Good understanding of designing solution for JAVA/Oracle database.
Full understanding of working in agile methodology.
Experience with Linux
Experience with SQL
Good experience with automated unit testing and TDD strongly preferred
Experience leading a small team and / or principal dev lead of a project module
There are multiple roles available at varying levels of skill set.