Salary £25,000 - £60,000 per annum + 20% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 01 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced .Net Developer to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in Manchester.
We are currently looking to develop our .Net Developer team, in order to be successful we would like someone to have to following;
- Formal education in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Hands-on experience of .Net / C# design and development
- Knowledge of Object Oriented, design principles and patterns
- Experience of the full development life cycle (including both Agile and Waterfall)
- Understanding and experience of engineering practices such as unit testing, continuous integration, automated testing, appropriate documentation, Clean coding practices, SOLID principles etc.
- Financial services knowledge
- BPM / SQL / Web Services / UX development
- Experience of developing software in a regulated business environment
- Experience of using test driven and automated testing techniques
If this role sounds like something you may be interested in, please don't hesitate to get in contact.