Senior Java Developer
Salary £650 - £750 per day
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 01 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation Currently has an Exciting opportunity for an Experienced Senior Java Developer to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Minimum 6 months Contract role based in Canary Wharf.
Technical Knowledge Needed;
- Java mastery essential. The candidate must have a very strong grasp of idiomatic Java SE, and will have experience of working with a wide range of supporting library sets.
- Murex and FlexAPI preferable.
- VaR reporting
- Grid computing - DataSynapse
- Market Data Technologies (Reuters, Bloomberg)
- Sybase, Oracle
You will be required to
To integrate models developed by the Quant development team into the IT platform, and support their use for pricing and risk management. It is expected that the candidate will be capable of assisting in the evolution of the current architecture.
Main duties will include;
- Integrating of Quant models within the FXO Valuation Service (VS) architecture
- Enhancement to the FXO VS system
- Analysis and troubleshooting of issues within the FXO VS system
- Analysis and troubleshooting of issues with valuation models