Specialist Lead eveloper (C#)
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 17 July 2018 2018-07-172018-09-15 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a Specialist Lead Developer (C#) to work for a large enterprise level Financial Services client based in Manchester with great career progression
Specialist Lead Developer (C#)
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Robert Walters is partnering with a Global Financial Services Organisation based in Manchester, they have an exciting new opportunity for a Specialist Lead Developer (C#) with great career progression with a large enterprise level business.
A Lead role in delivering the business and technical road map for the company, collaborate with the architecture team to establish and govern development best practice and standards whilst cultivating a culture of dependable delivery, responsiveness and continuous improvement.
Work with the development teams to establish and grow an Agile mind set and behaviours along with leading development teams across technologies (presentation, business logic and database) whilst driving continuous improvements to the team with particular emphasis on improving code quality, design and testing
- Hands-on experience of .Net / C# design and development
- Object Oriented and design principles
- Design patterns
- Experience of the full development life-cycle (including both Agile and Waterfall)
- Understanding and experience of engineering practices such as unit testing, continuous integration, automated testing, appropriate documentation, Clean coding practices, SOLID principles etc.
- Ensure delivery by self and others of high quality software requiring little or no rework in order to satisfy user needs
- Review of other team members designs / peer code reviews
- Contribute to the mentoring of junior staff as required
- Use of source control tools
- Appetite for Self-Development
- Web Services development
- Experience of developing software in a regulated business environment
- Leading, technical management and mentoring experienced developers.
- Experience of using TDD / the roll-out of TDD
- Understanding of the trading functionality & Interaction with trading desk