Senior Java Developer
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 12 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation is currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent position based in Cheshire
You’ll be working with the latest tools and technologies, with a team that focuses on collaboration at all levels to create the best end product for our customers as we push towards a fully Agile environment.
· Working as an E2E Java Engineer in order to create a groundbreaking Front End experience for our customers
· Working within a CI/CD environment using the latest tools and technologies
· Assisting with our push towards a fully Agile environment within our uniquely collaborative development environment
· Promote and drive stewardship and application best practices within the development team
· Strong knowledge of emerging software development methods, tools and standards and actively keep this knowledge current.
· HTML5/CSS3 - If you’re a creative type let’s see that SASS and LESS
· Experience in modern frameworks including Angular or React. We’ll look at Redux and Node too. REST and Ajax (XHR)
· Exposure to automation testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Nightwatch (or if you’re really on the money tell us what you know about Cypress). GIT.
· Build Tools including – Grunt, Gulp, npm, babel, webpack
· React Native
In return you will receive a competitive salary, flexible working and the ability to work 1+ days a week from home