Exstream Tech Lead
Salary £41,000 - £56,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Exstream Tech Lead
This is an exciting position for an Exstream Tech Lead to work within the Integrated Multi-channel CustomerCommunications team who are responsible for the development, delivery maintenance and management of communications issued to the customer via all digital and offline channels. We are constantly striving to make the lives of our customers much easier by continuously identifying opportunities to delight and improve the overall customer experience.
Your will be
- Accountable for the Technology delivery of Correspondence using Exstream product stack for operationalmailing.
- Complete understanding of BUK Data assets, ability to write business rules and design on customercorrespondence platform
- Responsible for working with enterprise architects and creating feasible solutions involving all relevantcomponents (including 3rd party vendors) and get the solution approved
- Contribute in the formulation and completion of E2E design of technology components with integration with Exstream,
- CMOD, Application configuration env, Business rules engine, MQ, Hadoop stack, DB2, Oracle, Teradata etc.
- To plan, design and lead workshops with both business stakeholders and technical teams and document the outputs,
- proactively seeking agreements and sign offs on one way, two way, real time and batch alerts, sms chat, surveys, letters, in-app & push notifications, etc.
- To be able to reverse–engineer using existing Exstream platform and product suite as necessary and document the scope for improvements
- To be a conduit between the business teams and the various technical teams along with differentTechnology component teams in the bank
- To develop and execute strategies aimed at making us the most preferred customer for all our vendors / suppliers.
- Has a deep understanding of the overall development process and an in-depth knowledge Exstreamsoftware package
- Has comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases preferred
- Ability to develop technical design using Visio and interpret and relate the business requirements to technical components
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience in creating linux scripts
- Understanding of CMOD and ODWEK