Salary £29,000 - £37,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 02 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Support to join their established but growing Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Cheshire.
As an Application Support Specialist you will perform a critical role in Application Support and Service Management with responsibility to ensure stability, continuity and availability of the applications, in addition to providing rapid response to incidents and escalated user queries.
• Take responsibility for the technical solution to incidents, reacting quickly and as necessary to live software errors to limit downtime and resolve the issue.
• Plan, coordinate and supervise (where appropriate all activities related to the operations of the Banks production applications related to the individual Product area.
• Proven ownership and prioritisation of individual Incidents and ensuring the delivery of solutions in line with the Operational Level Agreements to deadlines and quality standards.
• Owner of a group of individual Service Improvement items and responsible for their implementation.
• The delivery of documentation to agreed standards, on time and error free
• Out of hours cover and support, providing expertise and specialised system knowledge to allow resolution of key incidents
• Act as the quality gate for external areas where relevant
• Support the handover of the changes into business-as-usual (BAU) operation, providing the relevant IT
• Windows Server
For more information please don't hesitate to get in contact.